Sunday, June 3, 2012

Change of Plan

So after doing some serious consideration on how to proceed in writing the paper, I decided to forstall it, as there's a few big holes in the research, which really looked me in the eye while I was writing. Namely there's the case law issue, which is going to take a LOT of additional research work, but will make for an exceptional project over the next few years. As such I'm going to be revisiting the state-by-state reviews, and re-doing them into proper legal research documents, now that I have some sense of what proper legal research is.

In the mean time, I'm going to post what I've already written (which is rather significant) for everyone to take a look at. It's a more detailed version of what I've been blabbing on about this past year, so enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nmeG7y0hbrcDTloWAPfT4YFXeWbG0dGos02_wRIysI0/edit

This is complete first-draft material, so there's going to be errors, problems and such. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to work on this, but with how grad school is looking, not much. This may have to be a shelved project until I finish my Master's degree, but we'll see. For the time being I'm putting things on hiatus until I'm actually in grad school and better able to asses my schedule.

Cheers,

- Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment